[pmmail-list] Help with filter creation

Oliver Ebert pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:47:32 +0200 (CDT)

Hi Paul,

Thanx for your tips, but...

>You will need to parse the spammers address from the input file (which
>is supplied to the script in the command line args.) and setup your
>address and server details.
... this is the point where I have a problem. I am not familiar with
rexx in any way. How can I parse the spammers adress? Do I have to di it
with rexx, or is there a way within PMMail to to this?

If it is to complex to do it, I will give it up. :-)

Bye and thanx says
Oliver

--
http://olios2.homeip.net
online from approximately 06 am - 21 pm GMT