[pmmail-list] Help with filter creation

Oliver Ebert pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:41:40 +0200 (CDT)

Hi Rod, Maynard and James!

>Oliver (& anybody listening) please take note of what Maynard says.
Yes, Maynard is right and thats what I think. I know, that over 90 % of
the eMail adresses of spamers are not valid.
But the author of killspam says in his homepage, that he reduces over 30
% of spams with this method, so I just thought, "why not trying it
myself"? :-)

>You are essentially requesting "Send me more spam!"
Why? Killspam produces a real "user not valid" message, doesn't it?

Bye says Oliver

--
http://olios2.homeip.net
online from approximately 06 am - 21 pm GMT