[pmmail-list] PMMailW install fails (was downloaded PMMailW corrupted)

Koen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:57:34 +0200 (CDT)

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:21:20 +0200, David McNaughtan wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 01:33:02 -0500, Hazen Woods wrote:
>
>>Updating my previous post I attempted on more download.  This time I did
not get the message that the
>>download was corrupted, however, during the opening of the file an error
window opened which was
>>labeled "16 bit Windows Subsystem"  The message inside reads "t. An
installable Virtual Device Driver
>>failed Dll initialization. Chose 'Close' to terminate the application."  If I
chose "close" the installation stops.
/snip/

>Firewall/AV Software seems to do this sometimes - I have experienced
>it occaisionally. Try switching one or both off and see if you get
>the file correctly (I have Norton Internet Security).

Idem dito for installation. Close AV and firewall before installation?

Regards
Koen