[pmmail-list] SpamAssassin header bloat

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:12:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:33:43 +0200, Robert Dahlem wrote:

>Could you please try to hold back the tears? We already can see you're
>in a desperate need for some decent hardware.

I have quite good hardware.  I just do not see any reason to WASTE what
I have with unnecessary GARBAGE that is of no value.

This problem is no different than the rest of the code bloat and poor
code quality that is rampant in the PC world.  Possibly if more people
complained about the junk that is on the market today, we might
actually see some improvement.  As long as the consumers are willing to
be screwed, the pimps will flourish!