[pmmail-list] PM-Mail Pro Gets confused....

Dave pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:54:02 -0500

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:36:46 -0500, Wendell Brown wrote:

>Is anyone else having problems with PM-Mail 2000 Professional 2.20.2717
>getting confused and showing no new messages and not downloading new
>messages from the server?  After I leave it up for a while, I will go
>in and hit "Fetch All Accounts" and it will quickly flash the message
>count at the bottom of the screen (like it does when it's set to leave
>messages on server) and then it comes back with no new messages.  The
>inbox doesn't show that it has any new messages in it.  If I then shut
>down pmmail and start it again, the inbox will show the correct number
>of new messages and the fetch will work... for a while.

Not exactly.  I have noticed times when PMMail appears to be
downloading a message, sometimes a large one, but no messages
appear. I have tried re-indexing the inbox, but the new message
is a phantom and never shows up.  Subsequent fetches retrieve
messages, so I didn't think to stop/start it.

Next time, I'll do that.

Dave