[pmmail-list] can't delete from remote control

Wayne Dunham pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 07:15:25 -0400

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 20:48:32 +1000, Lazer7 wrote:

>Pressing control - D on a message will mark it for deletion but the pressing of the delete key has no affect.

  Not sure what you're saying here.  You mark it for deletion with
Ctrl-D and then do a Transfer Mail (Ctrl-T) to delete the message on
the server.  Then do a refresh list (Ctrl-L) and the message should be
gone.
  Pressing the delete key on my machine doesn't do anything either.

     Wayne Dunham
     waynedunham@email.com