[pmmail-list] PMMail Dies (was Feature Request)

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:55:04 -0400

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:30:58 +0200, David McNaughtan wrote:

>There have been two bugs annoying me for years in PMM2000/Pro:
>
>1. Some URLs, when clicked, sink the programme, and I have to stop it
>with the task manager and restart; recently the same thing happened
>using the RMB and following "explore URL...".

I had the same problem with the PMMail2k Std betas on two Win2k Pro
systems and finally "solved" it by uninstalling and then reinstalling
PMMail2k.  I had to do this on two different systems - on one of them
twice - but that was several months ago and since then the problem
hasn't recurred.

Ralph Cohen