[pmmail-list] Message filename?

Dr. Jeffrey Race pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:17:34 +0700

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:25:20 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>Ah yes, column blocking, one day I will find an editor for Linux that
>can do that properly....

You can use WS under Linux; there is a group devoted to it.  WS
can do column blocking and sorting.   I use it because, as a touch
typist, I can go like a rocket in WordStar, since I never have to lift
my fingers from the alphanumeric keys.  Everything is done with Ctrl+key
commands.   I have a utility that swaps the Ctrl and CapsLock on the TP
keyboard, so Ctrl appears where the Deity intended it, under my left
pinkie.

You can also get WS key bindings for EPM.

Jeffrey Race