[pmmail-list] Spam software

Oberon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:42:17 -0500

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:59:48 +1000, Andrew Z wrote:

>I have a question on this - say I use only 2 filters like you. Once
>popfile allows in all my mail, is there any way to then filter that
>mail into the appropriate folders other than manually applying all
>filters to my inbox?

I use POPFile with over a dozen buckets.  POPFile adds a different line to
the header depending on which bucket is identified for that piece of mail.
That header line is a snap for sorting from there into your subfolders.

--
I don't do hard liquor... it does me!!!
Robert Potts                 ARS KM0M                         Waverly, Iowa