[pmmail-list] How to "block" addresses by account

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:19:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 11:01:27 -0500, Dave wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 11:45:36 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:
>
>>filter at 'PreSend' on the 'h.to' tag and select an appropriate action.
>>
>>e.g., Inform user might do it, but I'm not sure if you can stop the
>>send at that point.  Or, create a Rexx Exec to grab the message.  Even
>>if you just cancel it or file it in the Drafts folder.
>
>I've had zero luck filtering by address book.  Do you have an
>example of that?
>
>Can I change the "TO" address of an outgoing mail to send it to
>a "uh oh" address, if I can't stop the send?
>
>Dave

I've not tried to change the 'To' but I would think that could be done.

It might be easier to just MOVE it to an 'Uh Oh' Folder.  I'd have to
dig into it more to see if 'Stop Filering' will also stop the sending.
The special folder could be marked to show 'ANY Messages' and thus
would turn red if something goes there.  You can also run a WAV file to
create some noise to alert you.

Carl