[pmmail-list] Who is Bugtoaster? [was Re: Recent crashes]

Simon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:07:07 +1200

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 07:48:42 -0500, Hazen Woods wrote:

=An interesting site.  What is know about the company ? I have questions like: To what extent can/does
=Bugtoaster search and report data from my machine to theirs?   I attempted to search their links to what
=people say about the company, but they were all over a year old and those that I could find either just
=mentioned their name or wanted as much as $2.98 for a copy of the article.

See http://www.bugtoaster.com - they have a good description of who they are and what they do

A company that is known for their software crash reporting product.
It is free for personal use, you have to download and install it.
I though it was good enough to take out a personal subscription.
They offer corporates subscription access to their data bases for reports on their products, and access to their reporting software (cf Netscape, Mozilla) to be installed with prodcuts
to provide feedback on software.

Good value I think, and to be encouraged ...