[pmmail-list] Problem with truncated URLs

Andrew Webber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:19:46 -0400

Erk!  It worked okay, let me try again...

I've had this problem for a long time, I may have asked about it
years ago but honestly don't remember.

I'll mail a URL to people and the first few characters get deleted.
 I don't just mean broken onto two lines but actually missing.  If
I put a few returns in front it fixes it.  Here's an example, this
URL starts its own line and is correct when I type it (sorry if the
language is considered offensive ;).
http://www.microsoft.com
And this one has two blank lines before and after it

http://www.microsoft.com

Of course it's possible this won't look wrong when I post it. :(

Assuming the first one is wrong, is this a known problem?

Thanks!

andrew [awebber@wwwebbers.com]
ph 613-797-8123
fx 831-300-4097
------
For PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject