[pmmail-list] when will pmmail support IDNs ?

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 01:16:55 -0500 (EST)

Martin,
  This is my reply to your message, sent to pmmail-list.
On 2004-02-09 at 21:54:38, a message from Martin Moran stated:

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 13:59:31 -0800, Tim Roberts wrote:
>the IDN RFCs, which are only six months old.

Ok, I will be the one in the group to open their mouth and remove all
doubt of the fact that I am a fool....

What are INDs?

I used Goggle to find that a complete listing of International Domain
Names (Standard ISO 3166) is at
<http://www.cs.indiana.edu/internet/domain.html>
along with some interesting notes and commands to get documents.

Ciao,
      Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey. - Kenn Yuill
   Warp 4/FP15 Java 1.18 PMMail/2 2.2 Demo. gLinks 2.1
    Posted from The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
Tell me, and I may forget;
 Show me, and I may remember;
  Involve me, and I will understand.