[pmmail-list] "Deadlist"?

Marc Lewis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
13 Feb 2004 08:11:44 -0600

Hello All.

<On 13Feb2004 07:22 Maynard Riley wrote a message regarding
[pmmail-list] "Deadlist"? >

 MR> It seems to me that they "officially"?? transferred their support
 MR> from this list to their forums at http://www.pmmail2000.com/cgi-b
 MR> in/forum/ikonboard.cgi which aren't looking any better.

All these lists (as well as the nameserver for bpsw...) is done on BMT
Micro's servers.

 MR> They could pull the plug on this list at any moment without
 MR> notice. Does anybody want to host a replacement?

I could possibly host it with my system.  Obviously, the list name
would change radically to avoid tradename or copyright conflicts.  The
system has a considerable mailing list capacity that's not utilised.

Best regards,
Marc

-+- timEd/2 1.10.y2k+