[pmmail-list] POPS, IMAPS

Frank Winkler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:16:01 +0100 (MET)

 >Unexpectedly I have a mail account which can be accessed only by
 >either of the above protocols.  Can PMMail for OS/2 do either of these?
 >If so what version?

Unfortunately, PMMail (currently) speaks neither POPS nor any flavor of
IMAP. Just POP and APOP :( ...

 >If not, what OS/2 mail client(s) might do so please?

I think Thunderbird can.

Regards

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.275
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.189