[pmmail-list] Win32.Netsky.C Worm and PMMail

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:58:51 -0500

Hi Marty,

I don't know anything specific about the Norton antivirus software, but
the following page on the Symantec site provides a couple of different
ways to get the latest virus definitions.

> http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/download.html

Ralph