[pmmail-list] Question about Thunderbird

xavier caballe pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 14:50:37 +0100

------------611671D9161FF4A8

=0D=0A>>I have a question about Thunderbird: is it possible to display mess=
ages
>>with a threaded view, showing which messages are connected to each
>>other?
>>
>   Yes. The messages can be sorted in a number of ways, especially the thr=
eaded view.

Another question: I'd like to view HTML messages, but I don't want the
Mail Reader honors external links, especially for images. Is there any
way  to  configure  Thunderbird so it doesn't try to connect to remote
sites  to  download  images?  I've been unable to find how to do that,
other  than  using  an  external personal firewall and configure it to
block http traffic from Thunderbird executable.

--
Xavi ### http://www.caballe.com ### http://www.quands.info
   Si la taurom=E0quia =E9s cultura, el canibalisme =E9s gastronomia

------------611671D9161FF4A8