[pmmail-list] Leaving PMMail for Thunderbird

Dave Saville pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:34:33 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 18:13:48 +0000 (GMT), Dave Saville wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 11:05:13 -0500, John Swartzentruber wrote:
>
>>Leon D. Zetekoff, NCE wrote:
>>

>>> Hi John...ok thanks...does it convert the address book and filters???
>
>I have knocked up a REXX converter for PMM address books.
>
>It builds a .csv file that can be imported into Moz.
>
>http://www.deezee.org/Downloads/pmmail2moz.cmd
>
>Usual "use at your own risk etc. :-)

I just found out that it does not handle entries that have shadows -
new version fixes that. Apologies to those who have already
downloaded it.

--
Regards

Dave Saville