[pmmail-list] Leaving PMMail for Thunderbird

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 Jan 2004 19:13:40 -0500 (EST)

Hello Dave,
  This is my reply to your message, sent to pmmail-list@...
On 2004-01-09 at 20:34:33, a message from Dave Saville stated:

 >I have knocked up a REXX converter for PMM address books.
 >
 >It builds a .csv file that can be imported into Moz.
 >
 >http://www.deezee.org/Downloads/pmmail2moz.cmd
 >
 >Usual "use at your own risk etc. :-)

 I just found out that it does not handle entries that have shadows -
 new version fixes that. Apologies to those who have already
 downloaded it.

Thanks Dave, I have just got a copy for future use, along with ClipView
2.7 via the link to Hobbes at 01:00 GMT on Saturday.

Ciao,
      Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey. - Kenn Yuill
   Warp 4/FP15 Java 1.18 PMMail/2 2.2 Demo. gLinks 2.1
    Posted from The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
   - Thomas Edison