[pmmail-list] Memory leak?

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:13:16 -0500 (EST)

Hello Charles,
  This is my reply to your message, sent to pmmail-list.
On 2004-01-12 at 11:10:09, a message from Charles Sardeson stated:

 I seem to remember reading somewhere that PMM W had/s a memory leak.
 Anyone know if version 2.20.2717 is guilty?

I haven't determined if PMMail/2 2.20.2382 has a memory leak, but after
running for 24 hours it uses all of the physical RAM available from the
system.  The OS keeps 1-2 MB free and the swapper file is not touched.
Your version may act similarly.

Ciao,
      Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey. - Kenn Yuill
   Warp 4/FP15 Java 1.18 PMMail/2 2.2 Demo. gLinks 2.1
    Posted from The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
In real life, unlike in Shakespeare,
the sweetness of the rose
depends upon the name it bears.