[pmmail-list] SASL-travelling salesman problem

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:51:56 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:35:03 +0700, Dr. Jeffrey Race wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 01:16:08 -0500 (EST), Carl Gehr wrote:
>>While I do not like it, and would consider it only for a short period,
>>have you considered WebMail on the ATTGlobal Web site?  With this, as
>>long as you can get to the Web via any connection, you can get/send
>>mail.  As I understand it, all of the inbound/outbound mail that you
>>want to keep can be retrieved when you finally do get back to a
>>location where you can use PMMail.
>
>I've used it but it's very tedious, and you can't keep in your SMTP
>mail client (PMMail for me) any messages you process this way.

I know you can eventually download the 'received' messages to PMMail
when you get back to a 'real' world location.  Are you sure you cannot
also retrieve the 'sent' mail?  As I said, I have not tried, but you
might try asking ATTGlobal if their 'help' or FAQ does not provide
info.

Carl