[pmmail-list] long-time question

Martin Moran pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 07:34:33 -0700

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:52:47 -0500, Patrick R. Sklenar wrote:

>the complete lack of support by the so-called vendor, this holier than
>thou attitude is something else I'm not going to miss once I find
>another email client I can deal with.

While I don't think it's quite "holier than thou", I do agree that I
won't be missing the HTML trolls that reside on both sides of the issue.
It will also be nice to have something that has better PGP implementation
than what PMMail has currently, although at one time it was pretty good.
The idea of having it built in was great, except for us existing users of
PGP.  Now, it seems that a well written plug-in might be the best way to
go.

--
Martin Moran		ommoran@telusplanet.net
Beaumont, Alberta

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/ommoran/publickey.txt

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"