[pmmail-list] PMMail and The Bat!

Steve Quarrella pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:56:42 -0600

Hello Martin,

Sunday, January 18, 2004, 8:50:33 AM, you wrote:

MM> I was wondering if anyone had any experience converting to The
MM> Bat!

I'm headed in the same direction myself, and am definitely looking to
compare notes with anybody who's travelling the same road. :-)

MM> I have just downloaded it, after hearing numerous
MM> recommendations, and I wonder if there is an easy way to transfer
MM> existing PMMail address books, messages and files.

I haven't yet really tackled this, but I have taken a trial run by
copying a folder full of *.EMLs from PMMail to a work directory.  From
there, I've created [for example] a "Work" folder in my TB! account.
Highlight the folder, select Tools > Import Messages > From
*.MSG/*.EML files, and voilą, as they say on AOL, "You've got mail!"