[pmmail-list] Leaving PMMail for Thunderbird

Andrew Douglas Pitonyak pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:12:07 -0500

Thanks for all of the supplied programs on the list, I was able to
migrate the thunderbird 0.4

John Swartzentruber, I used your windows program to move the messages
over. It did a great job. Thanks

Tim Roberts, I perused your python script. D C Saville I read your rexx
script. I then wrote a Perl script to convert the mailboxes. All of the
mail boxes are converted at one time and created with appropriate names.
I placed the perl script on my web site

http://www.pitonyak.org/pmmail2moz.pl

Thanks to all who helped. I had to move because I lost internet
connectivity from Windows and I had to do email from Linux. Unfortunate
because I still really like pmmail.

Andrew Pitonyak