[pmmail-list] somebody please help me with my 0spam account

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:26:50 -0800

Hi list, I've done everything I know to do, but when I try to connect
to my 0spam account, it just keeps saying sending user command, and I
am using Norton 2001, so for my regular account, I have to use
127.0.0.1, so what am I doing incorrectly, and why is it saying sending
user command, why isn't it just saying last fetched, etcetera, when all
the information on my 0spam account is correct?  I even uploaded my
addr.csv to the 0spam site, and I still get this.  I don't know what to
do, I can't even send messages to yahoo groups, even though the aliases
tech and mess are for the mike's mess list and the blind tech lists, so
what am I doing wrong, somebody please help me.

Marty