[pmmail-list] PMMail is (will become) OpenSource

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:46:26 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:25:21 +0100, Dr. Martin R. Hadam wrote:

> From the description: "PMMail/2 is a POP3/SMTP email program for the
>OS/2 platform. Existing features include custom filtering language,

Hmmm... very interesting news.

> Project Admin is BluePrint Software with Brandon King mentioned as
>developer. Code is not (yet) available.

I'm pretty sure Brandon is not a "developer" - I take it this means Brandon will be
the one who dumps the code onto SourceForge.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)