[pmmail-list] question regarding remote function in pm mail

Warner Young pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:11:54 -0800

Marty,

Even if you could set up a way to bounce the messages, it may be better not to.  Most of the time, the "From" addresses are falsified anyway.  All you'd end up doing is bouncing the virus toward some unsuspecting person, who may then think that YOU are sending them viruses.

-Warner