[pmmail-list] holiday filter

Vertaalbureau de Vos pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 14:02:52 +0200

Hello all,

I am trying to set up an automated reply system for during my summer vacation. Obviously, I
don't want to send a canned reply to every single sender of a message I receive, so I reckoned
I would put the senders I want to notify of my absence (my clients) in a group.

However, I can't figure out how to build the search expression for the filter. I probably want
to use the $groupname$ variable, but I don't understand how I should specify "anybody in the
group".

Can someone help me with this? It seems a common enough requirement, so I am confident
that it can be done. I'm just not much of a programmer.

--
met vriendelijke groeten,
yours sincerely,

Paul D.J. de Vos