[pmmail-list] holiday filter

R.T. van Ovost pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 14:36:39 +0200 (CEST)

STOP!
Please do yourself and others a favour by sending your message _in_advance_
to your selected clients.

These "out of office" autoreplies are a nuisance.
During summer everybody wants to send autoreplies and you'll end up
autoreplying an autoreply....etc.
It is a pain in the ...... for maillists etc.

Ronald