[pmmail-list] FireFox and pmmail

Bill Seward pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 17:36:36 -0400

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_5982360=_=_=_

Sorry let me go into more detail.

I am trying to get pmmail when I hit the control and  x keys to open
in >propeties >editor
as the browser to open

Editor: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
arguments:  C:\Program Files\Blueprint Software Works\PMMail 2000\%s
this in place
Editor: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
firefox doesn't work for me..

Bill Seward
--------------

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:49:33 -0700, Tim Roberts wrote:

>Bill Seward wrote:
>
>> I can not get firefox to work with pmmail has anyone had success with it?
>> I have switched over almost all my surfing to this browser and would
>> really like to get it to work in
>> pmmail.
>

>Are you asking how to make Firefox fire up PMMail when you click a
>"mailto:" link, or are you asking how to have PMMail show HTML messages
>in Firefox?  I fear that Dave is answering the wrong question.
>
>--
>- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
>  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.
>
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>with the first line of the message body being...

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_5982360=_=_=_

<HTML>

<FONT SIZE="3" POINTSIZE="12" DEFAULT="SIZE">Sorry let me go into more detail.<BR>

<BR>

I am trying to get pmmail when I hit the control and  x keys to open<BR>

in &gt;propeties &gt;editor<BR>

as the browser to open <BR>

<BR>

Editor: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE<BR>

arguments:  C:\Program Files\Blueprint Software Works\PMMail 2000\%s <BR>

this in place <BR>

Editor: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe<FONT FACE="Arial"><BR>

<FONT FACE="Arial">firefox doesn't work for me..<BR>

<BR>

<BR>

Bill Seward<BR>

--------------<BR>

<FONT FACE="Arial"><BR>

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:49:33 -0700, Tim Roberts wrote:<BR>

<BR>

&gt;Bill Seward wrote:<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;&gt; I can not get firefox to work with pmmail has anyone had success with it?<BR>

&gt;&gt; I have switched over almost all my surfing to this browser and would <BR>

&gt;&gt; really like to get it to work in<BR>

&gt;&gt; pmmail.<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;Are you asking how to make Firefox fire up PMMail when you click a <BR>

&gt;"mailto:" link, or are you asking how to have PMMail show HTML messages <BR>

&gt;in Firefox?  I fear that Dave is answering the wrong question.<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;-- <BR>

&gt;- Tim Roberts, <FONT COLOR=0000ff><U>timr@probo.com<FONT COLOR=000000 DEFAULT="COLOR"></U><BR>

&gt;  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------<BR>

&gt;To POST to the list, send your message to:<BR>

&gt;<FONT COLOR=0000ff><U>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com<FONT COLOR=000000 DEFAULT="COLOR"></U><BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;with the first line of the message body being...<BR>