[pmmail-list] [mkc] thunderbird?

Dean Boulding pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:14:01 +0700

Thunderbird's junk detector can automatically whitelist one of your
address books, so something like this should be easy.  In fact, that may
be the answer, now that I think about it.  I believe there is a
parameter to vary the ratio of false positives to false negatives, which
by default is very biased against false negatives.  I assume this is
because they are aiming at a mass market, and unsophisticated users
would be very unhappy to miss important emails.

But...
I'm still absolutely amazed at how well POPFile works, even with the
newer messages which are supposed to fool Bayesian filters.

Dean