[pmmail-list] [mkc] thunderbird?

Dean Boulding pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:14:45 +0700

I'm no expert -- others here are much more qualified -- but I believe
newer spam are filled with random words from a dictionary, which will
tend to make Bayesian filters increase the "real" score, making it more
likely to get past the filter.  They also parse or modify the key words,
e.g. Vi agra, or Cia1is, to reduce the "spam" score.

Having said that, as I mentioned mine still is able to pick these up
reliably.