[pmmail-list] Reply to message trick for Include Quoting

Tim Roberts pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:20:01 -0700

Larry Alkoff wrote:

>This is a trick I just learned when replying to messages in PMMail.
>Probably you old hands know it but I just learned it after many many years of using PMMail.
>
>If you _select_ some of the text in the message you are going to reply to,
>then only the selected text will appear in your reply.
>
>I was amazed.
>Hope this tip helps someone else.

Yes, this is a very handy feature, especially when replying to one
message within a digest.  It is probably the one thing I miss most since
I switched to Thunderbird.

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.