[pmmail-list] [mkc] How to open attachments

Mike Kilroy pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:28:24 -0400

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_6792136=_=_=_

Hey!  there is a LOT easier way!  Just click on the attachement!  (maybe you don't have that part of the window showing?  If not,
there are a couple things you can do to show the attachements in the bottom of the preview screen when you click on a message
to see it in its own window).

Guess we all learned something.... Alt-V is neat command I never knew!

--Original Message Text---
From: Larry Alkoff
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:15:15 -0500

I'll use alt-v only in cases where notepad barfs.
I'll continue to experiment but if I can open attachments by Attachment | Open or clicking I'm going to be a much happier camper.

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_6792136=_=_=_

<HTML>

<FONT SIZE="2" POINTSIZE="10" DEFAULT="SIZE">Hey!  there is a LOT easier way!  Just click on the attachement!  (maybe you don't have that part of the window showing?  If not, there are a couple things you can do to show the attachements in the bottom of the preview screen when you click on a message to see it in its own window).<BR>

<BR>

Guess we all learned something.... Alt-V is neat command I never knew!<BR>

<BR>

<BR>

<BR>

--Original Message Text---<BR>

<B>From:</B> Larry Alkoff<BR>

<B>Date:</B> Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:15:15 -0500<BR>

<BR>

<FONT SIZE="1" POINTSIZE="8">I'll use alt-v only in cases where notepad barfs.<BR>

I'll continue to experiment but if I can open attachments by Attachment | Open or clicking I'm going to be a much happier camper.<BR>

<BR>

<BR>

</HTML>

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_6792136=_=_=_--