[pmmail-list] PMMail and WinXP?

Steve Ewing pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 06:53:49 -0500

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:50:23 -0500, Andrew Webber wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I just got a new notebook that came with Windows XP pre-installed.
>Are there any known issues with PMMail and this OS?  Any problems
>specifically with v2.20.2360?
>
>Thanks!

The only issue is multiple users-- if you are going to be using
fast-user switching, PMMail will only work from one or the other, not
both at the same time.  I had to put it in a shared folder so all
could access it.

I never tried running separate copies, though (and now I'm lazy--
it's just my wife and I and we use my session exclusively).

--
Steve<steve@qmss.com>
http://www.qmss.com/~sewing