[pmmail-list] Crash on send (addendum)

pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
18 Mar 2004 13:30:11 -0000

I guess I don't understand?  My PMMail system was stable for months, and
remains so on all accounts but this one.  You think if I go to something
earlier than 2.20.2717 my problem might go away?  How do I get an
earlier version?

FWIW, it crashes with the status line saying "Waiting for server
acceptance" and the dialog box pops up with "The instruction at
"0x00261217" referenced memory at "0x00000000".  The memory could not be
"read".  It seems like a NULL pointer error, but why, I don't know.

I am tempted to create a new account and move all the messages to the
new account.  Maybe this existing account is now jinxed.  I just dread
moving all the filters too. :((

Dave