[pmmail-list] pmmsend

Leonard N. Small pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:08:35 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:10:04 +0000 (GMT), Dave Saville wrote:

>Anyone know if this can send to more than one recipient and if so
>how?
>
>I tried two separated with a comma but it only sees the first
>
>PMMSend started successfully in Message mode...
>
>    ...Sending file:  f:\tmp\HV774V0.MSG
>    ...Sending to:  dave@somewhere.com,foo@bar.com
>    ...Sending with subject:  test
>    ...Sending from account:  DAVE_D0.ACT
>
>Sent message only has the first address as To:
>
>TIA
>
>--
>Regards
>
>Dave Saville

I've found the easiest way to do it is to set up a group, and then send
to the group. Of course, this is only good if you have predefined lists
of people you want to send to.... I do this at work to send emails to
our group of programmers.

--
Len Small
lnsmall@verizon.net

PMTagLine - Copyright, 1996, Stephen Berg
... "Veteran of the Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force 1990-1951"
This computer has been up 0 days, 23:44:44, load: 55 processes, 180 threads.