[pmmail-list] Open sourced PMMail/2 - any news?

Volker Beushausen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:54:08 +0200

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_9490632=_=_=_

Tobias,
nothing was published up to now.
So just keep waiting.

Volker Beushausen

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:43:48 +0100 (MEZ), Tobias Huerlimann wrote:

>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>with the first line of the message body being...

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_9490632=_=_=_

<HTML>

<FONT SIZE="2" POINTSIZE="10" DEFAULT="SIZE">Tobias,<BR>

nothing was published up to now.<BR>

So just keep waiting.<BR>

<BR>

Volker Beushausen<BR>

<BR>

<BR>

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:43:48 +0100 (MEZ), Tobias Huerlimann wrote:<BR>

<BR>

&gt;Hash: SHA1<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;Hi PMMail list:<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;I wonder if anyone has any news concerning the release of the source code<BR>

&gt;of PMMail/2 at SourceForge? I realize that Brandon told us he'd post any<BR>

&gt;news here as soon as he gets the source code from the developer. But that<BR>

&gt;was more than two month ago, so I'm curious about what the current<BR>

&gt;situation is like.<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;Thanks for any information,<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;Tobias Huerlimann<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:47:41 -0500, Blueprint Software wrote:<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;&gt; [...]<BR>

&gt;&gt;<BR>

&gt;&gt; The OS/2 version will be posted on SourceForge as soon as I<BR>

&gt;&gt; receive the source code from the developer.<BR>

&gt;&gt;<BR>

&gt;&gt; [...]<BR>

&gt;&gt;<BR>

&gt;&gt; The release of the<BR>

&gt;&gt; OS/2 version to open source has been in the works for almost a month<BR>

&gt;&gt; and the final decision was made just over a week ago. I have requested<BR>

&gt;&gt; the source code from the programmer so that I can continue to move<BR>

&gt;&gt; forward with that, but have not received the code to this point. As<BR>

&gt;&gt; soon as I have it, it will be uploaded to SourceForge and we will be<BR>

&gt;&gt; looking for programmers willing to provide their expertise to the<BR>

&gt;&gt; project. Again, when I have information on that, it will be posted to<BR>

&gt;&gt; this list; I will also be updating the website with all of this<BR>

&gt;&gt; information once I have the source code and not having the source code<BR>

&gt;&gt; is the only reason that I haven't posted this information here sooner.<BR>

&gt;&gt; <BR>

&gt;&gt; Brandon<BR>

&gt;&gt; PMMail 2000<BR>

&gt;- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------<BR>

&gt;To POST to the list, send your message to:<BR>

&gt;<FONT COLOR=0000ff><U>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com<FONT COLOR=000000 DEFAULT="COLOR"></U><BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;with the first line of the message body being...<BR>