[pmmail-list] still getting errors

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:40:14 -0800

Hi list, I found the dropbox folder in my account, and it was a 32 kb
file in size, so I deleted it, and pm mail has created a new one, but I
notice that at the start of a session, when I go in to the acct folder,
the dropbox folder isn't there, and I thought that it may have
prevented me from receiving messages, and so I called mind spring, and
they insist their servers are working fine, but I want to try and stop
these error check error log messages that are really error 10061
messages when Norton is disabled, and it seems that a couple years ago,
the problem was the reverse, I would send a message, and it couldn't
connect to the server, but it didn't put that in the error log, yet
now, the problem seems to be reversed, so did I accidently delete
something I shouldn't have when deleting the dropbox folder?  Thanks
very much for helping in advance.  I'm using pm mail version 2717, on a
windows 98 se system.

Marty