[pmmail-list] Open sourced PMMail/2 - any news?

Robert Traynor (BobT) pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:17:41 +1000 (AEST)

Thanks Brandon,

for the headsup.

One question.  Any idea when the Windows next version of PmMail is
likely to come out.?

Now that Os2 version at least has a future ahead of it, makes
it more atractive to stay with the windows version too.

Regards,
BobT.

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:04:09 -0500, Blueprint Software wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:43:48 +0100 (MEZ), Tobias Huerlimann wrote:
> >I wonder if anyone has any news concerning the release of the source code
> >of PMMail/2 at SourceForge? I realize that Brandon told us he'd post any
> >news here as soon as he gets the source code from the developer. But that
> >was more than two month ago, so I'm curious about what the current
> >situation is like.
>
> Just to update everyone, I am in fact still awaiting the source code
> from Peter. He has been extremely busy getting the next release of
> PMView ready for the past few weeks. At any rate, I will send another
> nudge his way and see if we can't get something moving on SourceForge
> sooner rather than later. As always, anything new will be posted here
> first!
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Brandon King
> brandonk@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
> www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com

   ,-._|\       Robert Traynor        (BobT)
 /  Oz  \      email            rtraynor@removeme.optusnet.com.au
 \_,--.x/