[pmmail-list] PMMail Windows V 2.20.2475 for Windows 98 crashes on downloads

Dr. Jeffrey Race pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 06 May 2004 18:31:30 -0400

On Thu, 06 May 2004 18:09:10 -0400, Michael Lueck wrote:
>aaahhh, like why are you running back level code and asking why you are having
>problems???? Many bug fixes, get up to the current build... such as the mem
>leak on the right-click menues which is now resolved.

OK, I'm game to try.  Where is it, what is the latest build, how should I have known about
it, and what are the gotchas?

I must say I like the OS/2 version 1.96 much more than the Windows version I am at.
The html messages are driving me nuts.   Also, in the OS/2 version I can just keep hitting
the same letter while in a scroll-down list of folders until I reach it.   This fails in the Windows
version I am using.

Thanks for revealing the secret of the existence of the new code.  Just tell me the
most important part please: where is it.

Jeffrey Race