[pmmail-list] PMMail Windows V 2.20.2475 for Windows 98 crashes on downloads

Dr. Jeffrey Race pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 06 May 2004 19:33:36 -0400

On Thu, 06 May 2004 19:53:06 -0400, Michael Lueck wrote:
>>how should I have known about it,> >aaahhh, you ARE on this list... ja?

Yes but I recall no such announcement and I follow these things pretty closely.

Anyway I have moved to 2.20.2717.  Can someone confirm this is the latest and greatest for
Win98?  There was something about a beta but I couldn't find it and not sure I want it if it
is still beta (though old).

Normally I don't use Windows but my OS/2 machine was out for hardware maintenance
and I am using the occasion of running on the dark side to put in a firewall, add AV and
tidy up registry etc I should have done long ago.

Thanks again for all help.

Jeffrey Race