[pmmail-list] PMMail 2.20.2717 bug report

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 May 2004 14:26:40 -0400

On Thu, 06 May 2004 20:36:28 -0400, Dr. Jeffrey Race wrote:

>I have a message with 4 attachments.  When I click Ctrl-Alt-S to bring up a window
>to save the fourth file, and then I click in the location window to change the
>save location, PMMail immediately gives "fatal error" blue screen and exits.
>This error is reproducible.

There is no indication that any further work is being done on PMMail.
All you can do is find ways to work around the various bugs like you
did below.

>What should I do?  (The workaround is to right-click on the attachment icon
>and input a path and filename.)

When you RMB on the  attachment and choose the 'Save as' option, it
will pop up the same location window with the name of the attachment
included as using the Ctrl-Alt-S combination.

And, in answer to your earlier question, the 2717 beta is the latest
version of PMMail Win.

Ralph