[pmmail-list] Folder properties

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 01:53:50 -0500

Hi Xav,

I had a similar problem with the Sent Mail folder not showing the To:
field.  I fixed it by copying the first part (up to the first
semi-colon) of the Folder.ini file from the Sent folder in a properly
working account and pasting that over top of the the same portion of
the problematic Folder.ini file.

Ralph