[pmmail-list] PMM2Moz: Conversion to Mozilla Mail

Rob Chandler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:27:49 -0400

Hi

I've recently switched to Mozilla for e-mail and have noticed something that
seems "odd".

When composing and sending several e-mails (especially if there are
attachments), Mozilla sends them in "parallel" (at the same time) whereas PMM
would send them "serially" (wait until one is finished before sending the next one).
I'm still using dial-up and when the phone line drops, I have resend several
e-mails (with Moz) rather than just a single one (with PMM).
Does anyone know if there's a way to make Moz send e-mails one ata atime?

Thanks
Rob
www.rcp.ca