[pmmail-list] Interest in New Edition of PMMail

Walter F. Metcalf pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:03:17 -0500 (EST)

Hi Christi,

My understanding is that the code trees for the OS/2 and Windows versions are completely different.

Moreover, the VOICE board hasn't discussed the PMMail for Windows issue.

Thanks,

Walter

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:43:12 +0200, Cristian Secar  wrote:

>On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:51:16 -0500 (EST), Walter F. Metcalf wrote:
>
>> VOICE is considering sponsoring an updated and supported version of PMMail for OS/2.
>> The poll is located at http://www.os2voice.org/cgi-bin/vpp1.cmd?pollname=pmmail1
>
>I would be interested in PMMail for Windows. As far as I know, PMMail's
>actual code is using wxWidgets (former wxWindows) UI framework.
>Why should be the development of a potential dead e-mail software be
>limited only for a killed (by IBM) operating system?
>
>Cristi

Walter F. Metcalf
VOICE Vice-President
Warpdoctor Co-ordinator