[pmmail-list] Replying in PMMail (was: Script for PMMail -> ThunderBird migration?)

Doug pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:02:51 -0500

On the other hand there are people who can keep up with the conversation and would like the most recent replys to show at the top instead of scrolling down
several pages to view the reply.