[pmmail-list] how to BCC without To:

rooster pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:35:25 +0100

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 05:50:07 -0500, Ronny Hippler wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:50:51 +0100, rooster wrote:

>>Finally, i sum it up to the question, how to do send  to "undisclosed recipients", without
>>getting the whole stuff back from the server, cause it bounces the unkown 'To:'.

>Why don't you just set up a yahoo or gmail account and send the to: to
>it? you can just clean it out when you get to a regular conection.
Of course a nice idea.
But do you really believe it is practical???
I normally get all my mails from all accounts in PMMail, cause -everybody knows- I can hold
several accounts in one program, so I use it.
And those free accounts just like gmx do not have that big space for holding emails with
attachments very long until bouncing.
So I don't think that's pretty comfortable.

baba

gerhard