[pmmail-list] how to BCC without To: SOLVED!

rooster pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:06:55 +0100

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:58:57 -0500 (EST), W. J. Myles wrote:

>Instead of yahoo or hotmail try one of the throw away addresses from
>Spamgourmet which are normally used when you need to provide an email
>address but don't want to be added to a spam list.  You can set the
>number of messages that get forwarded to you and then any others just
>get dumped.

I got a nice voice from the maillist, which explained me my fault in thinking about an earlier
post.

Now, I created a gmx mail-account.
This account has one filter -> all incoming - delete immedialty.
So the server will never bounce a mail, cause the usable space is always full available.
Further, no problem with trusty information, which lasts on a server for a unsure time.

Now I have oneway traffic and get out the most of my 500MB/month,
which I can use with a fixed rate.

And finally I have a 'To:' which everbody who should, knows and can place a filter for.

Thx to all, it's always nice to place questions here!!

baba

gerhard