[pmmail-list] PMM2TB: Conversion to Thunderbird

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 01:58:22 -0500

Hi Kari,

I changed the case of the file names for several messages in a folder
including all uppercase, all lowercase and mixed cases, then I erased
the folder.bag file and restarted PMMail.  When I clicked on the folder
nothing showed up but when then I reindexed it and all the messages
appeared as before.  Is the case of the file names that's causing the
problem or is it something else?

Thanks,

Ralph Cohen